- THE POOLSIDE GRILL will open Monday and Wednesday offering a limited menu. Hamburgers, hot dogs, featured salad. Monday Taco - Wednesday Mesquite Chicken. Of course Klondike bars, italian ice, Fat Boys and root beer floats.
- HAPPY HOUR - July 18 at 5 PM in the auditorium - Hosted by the Spanish Lakes Fairways Chorus - Boxed Picnic Supper: rotisserie chicken, potato salad and cookies, $4. $3 for admission, 2 drinks. Purchase tickets at the front desk.
- SUMMER DANCES - The Recreation Department is sponsoring dances throughout the summer:
7/19 - Disco Night with “Tony & Holly”. Tickets are purchased at the Recreation Dept desk.
- A bereavement service will be held for Rudy Turco on Friday, July 18th from 12 noon - 2 PM in the
Clubhouse auditorium. Call Karen Murry at 489-0943 for more information.
Tickets for Rec Dances and Happy Hour are sold at the Recreation Department Desk.
- FREE TIE DOWN PROGRAM - The HOA has worked with the State of Florida to be chosen for their FREE TIE DOWN PROGRAM. We have finally been accepted. This is a free service to help make our homes more stable during the hurricane season. Be sure to pick up a form at the front desk. We need more neighbors to sign up.
- CROSS CRIBBAGE GROUP - Every Wednesday at 1 PM in the Card Room. If you know how to play cribbage, join our growing group playing this new way! Come give it a try. Submitted by Ron Moreau
- The C.O.P. (Citizen’s Observation Patrol) is operated by a select group of SLF residents who are dedicated to keeping our Community safe and secure from criminal activity. Since 1995, the C.O.P. members have been trained and certified by the St Lucie County Sheriff’s Department. We are able to operate due to the donations from the Wynne Corporation and the SLF residents along with the aluminum can program. These donations allow us to patrol 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year at all different times of the day and night. We watch for unusual things such as open garage doors, unfamiliar people, movement between houses, strange vehicles and anything else that is out of the ordinary. Please support the C.O.P. by donating $15 per household annually. For more information, contact Mike Kelly at 409-7264.
- Note: The C.O.P. is still collecting aluminum cans. Please bring your cans to the receptacles across from the Wynne Service Building. Please bring only aluminum cans. If for any reason you are unable to deliver the
cans, call me at 409-7264 and I will make arrangements to have them picked up. Thank you for your support/
Submitted by Mike Kelly
- Bereavement Committee: We need volunteers desperately for this community service. We are committed to provide support during difficult times and will limit to desserts & coffee only. Would like 10-12 volunteers per bereavement. Call Deb Evans, Recreation Dept Director at 489-0943 if you can help.
- F.M.O. (Federated Manufactured Homeonwers) News (Click here)
- NEW ITEMS LISTED ON THE FLEA MARKET & HOUSES FOR SALE & RENT IN SLF (Click here)
Spanish Lakes Fairways
A Retirement Community in North Saint Lucie County * Fort Pierce, Florida.
Read Before You Go To An Outside Link
Once you leave the Spanish Lakes Fairways site, click the "back" button on your browser to return to this site; or "x" out of the page. The "outside" sites are meant to be for your amusement only and do not constitute an endorsement by the SLFHOA or the webmaster, of products or services being offered or is it, in any way, responsible nor liable for the content of such sites.
Add 160,000 previous"Hits" prior to our changing the front page format on 1/10/2012 RHM
Click on photos to enlarge; back arrow to return here.
This is the bottom of the Page. Please return to the top.
This page was last updated: July 12, 2014