- Happy Hour - November 8 - Rec Dept Desk, $3 admission; $4 food
- Thanksgiving Dinner - call Donna at 772-577-3505 for ticket information.
- SLF Holiday Concert tickets will be available on Wednesday, November 13 from 9 - 11 in the Card
Room. Discounted to $4 is purchased before December 1st.
- New Years Eve $10 - Recreation Desk
- FROM THE COLOR GUARD - A flag ceremony will take place at the Clubhouse flag pole on Monday,
November 11th at 10 AM. Coffee & donuts will be served following the ceremony.
2013 is the 50th Anniversary of the Viet Nam War. A war which claimed 58,000 American lives; 100,000
wounded and 1600 souls still unaccounted for. The warriors who fought America’s most “unpopular war”
deserve our respect and thanks! Submitted by Tom Bilotti
- A CHRISTMAS PROGRAM sponsored by the Bible Study Club will be held on Saturday, November 30th at 6 PM in the Clubhouse auditiorium. There will be a sing-a-long, skits, prizes, dessert & coffee. Please bring an unwrapped toy for the Sheriff's Department toy drive. Contact Jack Como at 460-5631 for more information.
- The C.O.P. (Citizen’s Observation Patrol) is operated by a select group of SLF residents who are dedicated to keeping our Community safe and secure from criminal activity. Since 1995, the C.O.P. members have been trained and certified by the St Lucie County Sheriff’s Department. We are able to operate due to the donations from the Wynne Corporation and the SLF residents along with the aluminum can program. These donations allow us to patrol 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year at all different times of the day and night. We watch for unusual things such as open garage doors, unfamiliar people, movement between houses, strange vehicles and anything else that is out of the ordinary. Please support the C.O.P. by donating $15 per household annually. For more information, contact Mike Kelly at 409-7264.
- Note: The C.O.P. is still collecting aluminum cans. Please bring your cans to the receptacles across from the Wynne Service Building. Please bring only aluminum cans. If for any reason you are unable to deliver the
cans, call me at 409-7264 and I will make arrangements to have them picked up. Thank you for your support/
Submitted by Mike Kelly
- Bereavement Committee: We need volunteers desperately for this community service. We are committed to provide support during difficult times and will limit to desserts & coffee only. Would like 10-12 volunteers per Bereavement. Peggy 882-9269
- LOOKING FOR SINGERS FOR THE SLF CHORUS (men & women) & YANKEE CLIPPER BARBERSHOP CHORUS (men only). Call Barbara at 882-6075 for information. Rehearsals for the Holiday Concert to be held on December 7 & 8 are held on Mondays at 9:45 AM in the auditorium.
- OUTREACH - Rick Rudolph will be collecting money to purchase new children's bicycles for Christmas. They are donated to the Sheriff's Department to be distributed. For information, please call Rick at 467-2526.
OUTREACH is hosting the Happy Hour on Friday, December 20th. Hot turkey sandwiches will be served.
$4pp. Purchase tickets at the Rec desk.
- F.M.O. (Federated Manufactured Homeonwers) News (Click here)
- NEW ITEMS LISTED ON THE FLEA MARKET & HOUSES FOR SALE & RENT IN SLF (Click here)
Spanish Lakes Fairways
A Retirement Community in North Saint Lucie County * Fort Pierce, Florida.
Welcome to Spanish Lakes Fairways Homeowners' Web Site. If you are a first-time visitor or want to share some information, please click HERE to contact us. Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy!
Main Directory is at the upper left side of this page.
Read Before You Go To An Outside Link
Once you leave the Spanish Lakes Fairways site, click the "back" button on your browser to return to this site; or "x" out of the page. The "outside" sites are meant to be for your amusement only and do not constitute an endorsement by the SLFHOA or the webmaster, of products or services being offered or is it, in any way, responsible nor liable for the content of such sites.
Add 160,000 previous"Hits" prior to our changing the front page format on 1/10/2012 RHM
Click on photos to enlarge; back arrow to return here.
This is the bottom of the Page. Please return to the top. R. Hugh McCann
This page was last updated: November 7, 2013
See details below... AT-A-GLANCE!
- Pool Side Grill is now open on Monday though Friday from
11:30 AM until 1 PM. Volunteers are needed for the coming season.
Call Bill at 467-6710 if you can help for a few hours a week.
- LOOKING FOR SINGERS - see below
- HAPPY HOUR - Friday, November 8 at 5 PM. Hosted by the Aquettes
$3 admission. $4 for food. Tix at Rec Dept desk.
- COLOR GUARD - Flag ceremony - see below
- Christmas Program - Saturday, November 30th - see below
- The Poolside Grill is open from Monday thru Friday from
11:30 AM - 1 PM.
click below for details
NE Club update....
Solo Club update...
New Jersey Bouncers
Click below to read the
November HOA Newsletter
FMO update is posted....